Work Package 2 - Building EUROlinkCAT Central Results Repository
To develop standard procedures to enable each registry to link their congenital anomaly data to local datasets with information on mortality, morbidity and education and to build a Central Results Repository to store tables and analytical results generated by each registry for pooled analysis assessing longer-term outcomes of children with congenital anomalies across Europe
Description of Work and Role of Partners
This Work Package is led by Dr Maria Loane (Ulster University) and Dr James Densem (Biomedical Computing Ltd.). Team members include Joanne Watt (Ulster University) and Mr Joachim Tan (QMUL).
The functions of this work package are:
- to enable each registry to create a linked standardised dataset
- to standardise all study variables across registries
- to create the EUROlinkCAT Central Results Repository for storing tables/ results generated by each registry
- to transfer the EUROlinkCAT Central Results Repository tables/ results to the leaders of WP3, 4, 5 and 6 for pooled analysis
- to create the EUROlinkCAT website including interactive tables from the Central Results Repository.
For further information, click here